- Design Vinyl: Textile Backed
- Whether it's flooring for designer homes or commercial environments, Gerflor has combined the unique features of its revolutionary Texline range with hard wearing, resilient and slip resistance properties in its HQR range.
- This collection is suitable for both residential and professional applications, providing the ideal solution that meets both your aesthetic and practical demands.
- Gerflor Fibre technology:innovative and patented product backing made from recycled fibres
- Resistant: resilient fibre for a better resistance to residual indentation
- High Comfort: acoustic and thermal insulation
- Multi-use: waterproof, suitable for wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens and laundries
- Eco-friendly: backing made with more than 95% recycled fibres sourced from plastic bottles
- Easy to lay: no glue and can be laid direcly on most subfloors
- For any room of the house/living area
- Installation conditions: see the instruction guide
- Total thickness: 3.1 mm
- Thickness of wearlayer: 0.4 mm
- Weight: 2300 gr/m2
- Acoustic insulation: 16 dB
- Guarantee: 15 years domestic use, 5 years professional use
- Tile design sizes: Misty - 50cm x 50cm, Oxyd - various (contact Gerflor for more information)
- Made in France
- Where can I see samples or buy the product? http://www.gerflor.co.nz/services/end-users/point-of-sales.html
Select a colour
Discover our designs
Results : 54
Find the documents to assist with your specifications
If you like Texline HQR 3mm, you may also like these products.