Underfoot comfort reaches new heights with this luxurious Texline Comfort collection. Sophisticated woven and textured designs combine with bleached or traditional timber looks in hues that will complement every contemporary interior design space. Warm beige morphs into soft salt lake pink, cool greys and quiet neutrals in a range of endless possibilities.
- All the benefits of a carpet, with the easy maintenance and hygiene of a vinyl floor!
- Backing: GFT Technology, Gerflor Fibre Technology
- Resistant: resilient fiber for a better resistance to residual indentation
- Comfort: Flexibility, thermal and acoustic insulation (reduction of 20dB)
- Multi-use: watertight ideal for bathrooms & kitchens
- Eco-friendly: backing made from recycled plastic bottles. 1m2 = 8 bottles.
- Easy to lay: no glue and can be directly installed on most subfloors
- For any room of the home
- Installation conditions: see the instruction guide
- Roll width: 4M, total thickness: 4 mm, thickness of wearlayer: 0.35 mm, weight: 2440 gr/m2
- Acoustic insulation: 20 dB
- Guarantee: 15 years
- Made in France